Friday 9 December 2011

Kids need adventure. Parents need to teach them how. | The Family Adventure Project

Kids need adventure. Parents need to teach them how. | The Family Adventure Project


"When I first saw these stats they were headlining a press release from a sticking plaster company, part of a campaign to encourage kids to get out more and parents to give them more free rein. While these are both things I believe in (even though I sometimes struggle to do them myself) something left me feeling a bit uncomfortable about this ‘research’.... commissioned by a sticking plaster company, encouraging kids to get out more; was this just a drive to increase cuts and grazes, sell more plasters and improve the bottom line?"


An interesting article from http://www.familyadventureproject.org

No comments: